Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sunshine on a cloudy day...

I've been having a rough few days/weeks.
So "rough" to the point that I cry.
Me.
The one without tear ducts (I have them, I just don't use them).
The one that never cries.
Yep.
I've been really sad.
So imagine my surprise when I came to work today and saw these on the counter for ME!



My amazing Mom knows that I've been down in the dumps so decided she would brighten my day with these GORGEOUS flowers!
The ironic thing is they made me cry. :)
I know things will get better.
I know God has a plan.
I know everyone says "If He brings you to it, He'll help you through it."
and everyone also says
"God gives you want you can handle"
Frankly, I'm handling a lot more than I'd like too. :)
Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh those are beautiful!!! I'm so sorry you are going through a rough time. Email me if you need to vent!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet girl I am praying for you and whatever burdens you are bearing. You are a great girl Delaware!

    ReplyDelete