Thursday, August 5, 2010

Coming clean...

I have a confession. I'm a pre-blogger.
Here's the deal....Sunday night I completed my blog posts for this week. I knew it would be a busy week at work and I didn't want to leave everyone hanging so I figured I'd be a step ahead and just set all of my posts to post in the morning. I also didn't want to have one big
"Claire & Dave's Wedding" post so I split the events up into different days.
Doing this was a great idea in my mind but then I never read any my posts after they posted and I didn't really ever log on to read other blogs. And, as you know all I blogged about was Wedding Weekend.
But, because I pre-blogged (yep, I think I just made up a word) I never wrote a post about meeting Melissa from The View From Five Two. However, she wrote an awesome post that I am just going to direct all of you too!
I had the privilege of meeting Melissa a few weeks ago. Though my Mom thought it was slightly weird and I was a bit hesitant, I also thought it was so cool to meet a blogger in person! Of course I always think it's a good idea to meet people not only in a public place but also during the day (hello 20/20, CSI, Dateline etc.) so we met at Coldstone! Melissa is so sweet! We really are living basically the same life that it's scary that it's funny!
Naturally, as bloggers, we took a picture but I must say, I had been in the pool for a good portion of the morning/afternoon and literally scarfed down lunch, threw on some clothes and met her. It was a very glamorous first impression! ha!


Melissa mentions it in her post but I love the idea of a blogger meeting so if you're interested, contact Melissa! All of the info is on her blog!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment