Tuesday, August 3, 2010

C&D Wedding Part 2 -Ode to Krispy Kreme

I woke up at 4:25 Saturday morning.
That's right...4:25 AM.
So, I attempted to fall back asleep but I failed.
In an effort to not wake anyone else up, I decided to stay in bed.
But I was bored.
So, I waited until 6:00 and took a quick shower.
Once I got out of the shower I woke Trish up and we collectively decided we needed to visit Krispy Kreme!
Before this 6:30am adventure, I couldn't tell you the last time I had a Krispy Kreme doughnut!!!!

The HOT sign was on!!!! SCORE!
I was secretly hoping to try the Cheerwine doughnut but sadly, it is only sold in boxes of 6 in grocery stores and not individually (or at all) at their storefront.
We just HAD to enjoy a doughnut before heading back to the house! I devoured my Glazed Kreme Filled doughnut while Trish enjoyed a chocolate one. Sadly, those pictures are on her camera.
Before you view this picture, let me just remind you it was most likely between 6:45am and 7:00am. I took a shower but DID NOT dry my hair. Or do anything else for that matter aside from throwing on a dress. It was creeping to 100* and humid and was most likely 85-90* at this point. AKA curly, poofy, unruly hair city!

We proudly walked in the door with a dozen HOT glazed, 6 chocolate glazed with sprinkles and 6 glazed kreme filled for everyone else to enjoy!

We also brought back hats for everyone to wear!
And later on today.......pre wedding pictures!

1 comment: