Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Claire and Dave's WEDDING Part 4

The wedding was beautiful! Dave's dad had the honor of marrying them and performed a beautiful ceremony. I am so blessed to know these two and to share in their special day.
Claire never stopped smiling!

I think it is so special when a bride and groom include a picture of their parents cutting their wedding cakes!
The reception was in a "basement" of a building and it was rather dark. I lucked out with this picture since everyone including the photographer was taking a picture at this same time!
The Girls Cruise Crew!
Myself, Aunt Sue, Claire, Trish, KP
Claire's parents are not only adorable, but have raised such Godly, loving, caring, giving children. I am so glad to have them in my life as well. They just open their arms and their home to everyone!
There ya have it! Claire and Dave's wedding weekend!
Can't wait to do this whole wedding thing again in a few weeks for college roomie, Steph!

1 comment: