Monday, August 2, 2010

Claire & Dave's Wedding Part 1

Friday morning the gals (Claire, 3/5 of the bridesmaids, Claire's Mom, Gramma, two Aunts and cousin) headed to the nail salon for pedicures and manicures. The funniest part of the whole nail experience was that the place had a Celine Dion special on the tv. It was rather dramatic to say the least!
All of the ladies had left to head to the reception site to decorate but Claire and I ended up being last. As we were waiting for our nails to dry (mind you this was the 3rd time in my life I had my toes painted and 2nd time I've had my nails painted) this lady (pictured below) sat down.
We started talking to her and found our that she got married a few months before Claire! I just had to take a picture of the newlywed and the soon to be married gal swapping stories!! We left the nail place, grabbed a super quick bite to eat and headed to the reception site to get to work! We set up the tables, hung pictures, laughed a lot, moved tables, explored the site, cleaned glasses, moved tables again and left.
After one of the most complicated rehearsals I have ever been involved in (and not because the bridal party was difficult, but because the wedding planner was being complicated!) we headed to the rehearsal dinner! I was in love with this cake!
Sadly, I was unable to take pictures at the rehearsal...something about being in the wedding and taking pictures at the same time just doesn't work!
We headed back to Claire's house around 10:30 and stayed up WAY too late talking, laughing, planning, reminiscing, packing and just enjoying hanging out.
However.....I woke up SUPER early Saturday morning and I'll tell that tale tomorrow! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment