Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Claire and Dave Wedding Part 3-Pre Wedding

After beginning the morning with some amazing doughnuts (I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in glazed and glazed kreme filled...oops!) it was time to get our hair done!

Unfortunately it was so hot we didn't take an after picture but, here is our before picture:

Claire's hair was PERFECT! Very bridal and just gorgeous!
After hair, we headed to the church (half an hour early....woo hoo! go us!) and realized we should probably spend some time scuffing our shoes so no one falls!
Sarah did such a great job!

I may have been a little excited!

We fine dined on some AMAZING Christian Chicken Nuggets! Veggies and fruit!
We were all ready and Claire's Aunt mentioned we should pose this way for a picture. I'm pretty confident my clavicle bones look like they are about to pop out of my skin!
Claire working on putting her shoes on! She was STUNNING and BEAMING the entire time!!!!

Tomorrow will be my last Claire and Dave wedding post! Complete with reception photos! Sadly, I do not have any picture from the actual wedding. Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment