Monday, February 1, 2010

TV Faith

Last night I watched the special on TLC about the Duggar Family and all I can say is "WOW!"

While I know that having 19 children is NOT in my future and while I may not think it was such a great idea for them, I respect their decisions but have to PRAISE them for showing their true colors and being so God driven! The fact that all of their children are growing up in such a loving, Christian home--where they all seem to understand those values just amazes me.

The faith that Jim Bob and Michelle expressed last night regarding their sweet little Josie and her fight is awesome. I love that TLC continues to air their life...their entire life...God, praying, church, worshipping and all is just amazing...especially in a world where TV people are too concerned with who slept with who, who can say the most bad words in a certain amount of time and the "dirtiness" that is seen on the Bachelor/Bachelorette, Real World and all of those other shows that I don't watch.

God Bless the Duggars! May everything work out for you according to God's will!

3 comments:

  1. I am doing a post on The Duggars today too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome. I don't regularly watch that show but I do love that they are so open with their faith and that their show continues to be aired. Love Being a Nonny LOVES that show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..girl. bottom line is, we both love the family and respect what they are doing!!! That's what matters!

    ReplyDelete