Thursday, February 25, 2010

Works For Me Wednesday on Thursday :)

Yea so I've got a good "Works For Me Wednesday" post idea....but it's Thursday!

So I'm breaking all the rules...I'm cool like that!

Anyway, I was getting ready for work this morning and I happen to be wearing a sweater with a collared shirt underneath. Sadly, the shirt needed to be ironed and well, I didn't have the time to iron the whole shirt (because let's face it, long sleeves take time!) and I happened to be straightening my hair at the time so I used my flat iron to iron the collar of my shirt! Wa la!

I didn't have to take out the ironing board, heat up the iron and waste 5 minutes for something where only the collar is seen. Instead, I used what I had and what was ready!

I feel like I'm on top of the world!

2 comments:

  1. GENIUS! I wouldn't have thought of that. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT????????? IT was your birthday yesterday???????????????

    Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Delaware.....Happy Birthday to you. (Sung at 6:30am)

    ReplyDelete