Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birthday Weekend!

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26
was my actual birthday!

I went to work as I do every morning and after the lunch rush had come and gone, a gentleman walked in to deliver these:


My 3 favorite kiddos in the entire world, T, K & J sent them to me!!! :)
It was a very pleasant surprise! Aren't they pretty!!!!

I came home from work, packed up my things and headed to the somewhat old stomping grounds. Of course by "old stomping grounds" I mean where I lived before moving to the QC in September!

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27
was Jonah's 1st Birthday!

Saturday morning I woke up and went to a far away town to try on a bridesmaids dress for my friend C's wedding in July and after that I came back to the old stomping grounds and went to a birthday party for a very special little boy!

Sweet Jonah turned 1 year old Saturday! I have never gone to such an AWESOME party before in my life! I'm talking balloon animals, ring toss, pin the tail on the donkey, popcorn, cotton candy, photo booth, lollipop tree, petting zoo and this amazing cake:



Watching Janel put it together was like being front row and center for one of the Food Network Challenge Cake competitions! It was awesome!

Of course, the highlight of the party was this little guy!



I'm sure Patrice will post party pictures so it's definitely worth checking out! She did a phenomenal job planning the party and hosting the party!

After I left Jonah's Celebration of the Century, I met A & K for Birthday Dinner followed by a basketball game. It was so fun to hang out with A & K again and to also see so many people at the basketball game that I haven't seen since I moved.

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28

was birthday dinner in the QC w/friends

After work I met some friends for Birthday dinner at a restaurant that I hadn't been to yet. It was yummy! As we were leaving we decided that we should get together once a month for lunch or dinner and try out all the restaurants in the area that we've never been too! I think we are on to something with this plan!

We probably won't be invited back here due to the status in which someone, ABC, left the tablecloth!


The great thing is, ABC wrote that upside down! Don't fret...it's just a thick piece of paper they put on top of the linen!

I think it's safe to say I had a great birthday filled weekend!

I am blessed with such an awesome group of friends not to mention a wonderful family!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan, It's Nancy and I met you @ Jonah's Party! Yay for finding you!!!!!! Sounds like the rest of your weekend was as perfect as mine! How lucky are we that we got to experience Jonah's 1st Birthday????? this blogging world amazes me everyday and the way people connect! Hope to keep in touch:)

    I don't have a blog but my email address is: avaclaire10@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special weekend for a special girl!!

    Happy Birthday Delaware!!!

    ReplyDelete