Monday, February 8, 2010

Marketing & Advertising

Oh when the Saints, go winning a Super Bowl...oh when the Saints go winning...

I majored in Sports Marketing & Management and minored in Business Administration. I love Super Bowl commercials! I think people pay way too much for a 30 second spot, but I supposed that's the way this business has gone. Frankly, I think that money could be used for other things...like rebuilding New Orleans or feeding the hungry in America or working on decreasing the National Debt or maybe even used for removing the massive amounts of snow from DE and bringing it to Vancouver for the Olympics...ha! Ok, just kidding on that last one! Anyway, in no particular order, my favorite commercials from Super Bowl 44 are:

Bud Light
-music w/T Pain and everyone singing the same song in same voice
-stranded on the island finding the radio and beer
-book club

NCIS slapping of the heads

Bachelor Party w/the whale in the truck...I think it was for Bridgestone Tires

Monster Jobs w/the violin

Budweiser w/the truck on the wrong side of the broken bridge

Clydesdale w/the calf...always love those Budweiser Horse commercials!!!!

Green Police...recycle patrol...too funny!!!! Good job Audi

I also think that someone should make some sort of Father/Son Bonding commercial from the coverage of Drew Brees and his son....too precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment