Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jonah's 1st Birthday Auction

As you probably know, sweet Jonah Williams will be a year old on February 27, 2010!!!! YAY! One of Patrice's friends, along with the help of Patrice, has put together an online auction to raise money for DebRA. I think it would be great if you at least went to go visit the site and maybe if something catches your eye, bid on it! Of course, if nothing interests you (but seriously, how could it not!) you could always just make a donation to DebRA. This is a great cause and the Williams family is wonderful. I've had the honor of meeting them (really because I lived a hop skip and jump from the hospital where Jonah spent a lot of time when he was first born and I was the stalker blog reader that brought them some 'waiting room' treats!) and they really are an amazing family.

Happy almost Birthday Jonah! You are too cute for words!

Oh, and I must say, my birthday is the day before Jonah's and really, all I want for my birthday this year is for this auction to be a huge success! He's got the adorable face and charm, a hilarious and loving mom and dad, but you wouldn't want to disappoint me now would ya?! :)

To read the Williams' Family Blog, you may go here: http://patriceandmattwilliams.blogspot.com/

To read all about Jonah's Birthday Auction, you may go here (the items will not be up until Monday, February 22 I think):
http://jonahsebauction.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment