Thursday, December 10, 2009

she said YES!

My wonderful, awesome, amazing, beautiful, giving, funny, caring roomie, S, got engaged Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



S and I met our freshman year of college. We ended up living down the hall from one another 2nd semester freshman year, were roomies sophomore year, lived in the same suite junior year and lived in different apartments senior year. Thanks to S, I found the job in which I currently have! Background: I called her then boyfriend but now fiance and surprised her at church, we went to lunch afterwards and spent the afternoon shopping. we then found the place in which i am employed, i was hired and moved here and in with S the next morning! So we are roomies again and I have been keeping this engagement secret since October! Ahh! I am just SO VERY EXCITED for S and her fiance M! They are adorable!

They haven't set a date, which is ok because they've only been engaged since Sunday but I am just so excited for them and so ready to help S in any way she sees fit!



Looks like Christmas came early for them!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!!
    Being engaged is such a fun time.
    Yall will have a BLAST looking through magazines and picking out stuff. It's SO much fun :)

    ReplyDelete