Monday, December 21, 2009

music

I have no musical talent. It's rather sad. I wish I could play an instrument and frankly, the people around me probably wish that I could sing...but I'll sing anyway! Yep, I'm that person that tends to have random dance parties while driving. Oh well...such is life when you travel long distances home, alone.

Anyway, I'm not much of a tv person, but now that the shows that I do enjoy are on hiatus until the holiday season is over, I was flipping the channels the other day and got sucked into watching the Sing Off on NBC. I'm all about some a capella music and wowsers!

So, I fell in love with the Beelzebubs from Tufts University. They made it to the finals, along with Nota...Nota's from somewhere not in America but I forget where. Anyway, I REALLY wanted the Bubs to win (yea I can call em the Bubs cause we're tight like that) because the winner gets a Sony record deal and man oh man I could so listen to a Bubs cd on repeat! But, sadly, Nota won. I mean I'm happy for them--like they said, winning will change their lives but hey, winning would change the Bubs life too! Oh well!

Congrats to all of you that can sing. I wish I had some musical talent!

1 comment:

  1. I soooo wish I could sing too!
    I'm terrible at it!

    I liked all the groups but I have to say, Nota was my favorite :) But, I do admit...the 'Bubs' were amazing too!

    ReplyDelete