Sunday, December 6, 2009

100th year. 500...600...700...wins

I'm a HUGE college sports fan. I will watch almost any sporting event on tv but love to be there in person. With that being said, I have been blessed to attend at least one Carolina Men's Basketball game a year since 2005.

For those of you that are not aware, this 2009-2010 season marks the 100th year of Carolina Basketball. How awesome! The season started off with a 100th year pro alumni game in September. My basketball game attending partner in crime, A, and I were there....4 rows behind the "Blue" teams bench!



We had a BLAST!

In December of 2006, UNC's Head Men's Basketball Coach, Roy Williams, achieved his 500th win and I was there (A too but we didn't sit together). On November 29, 2009, Roy Williams achieved his 600th win....and, you guessed it....we were there! We even allowed A's hubby K to join us! :)



Here is A & K! Aren't they just the cutest!



A & I decided we should get our tickets now for November-December 2012 for Roy's 700th!

1 comment:

  1. I thought i liked everything about you...but you pull for the wrong color of blue.:(

    ReplyDelete