Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

I LOVE everything about Christmas! Really, I do! I cannot wait to go home to Delaware and see our tree (every year my mom strives to find the "fattest, fluffiest" tree, yes we get a live tree each year and I sneeze for the first week it's in the house but it's worth it!) Well, this year being in an apartment, away from home for the first time, I went to Target the other night and found a 2 foot tree for $7.99! It is perfect for on top of the desk that is in my room. Thanks to an amazing find at TJ Maxx, it is decorated with Lilly Pulitzer "Oh Shift" Dresses. I love them! I got the set for maybe $5 which is a mega steal since they can be purchased online for $50 I think. Here is my humble tree...and yes, I am using a golf glove as the angel/star because well, I can!



I am super excited because tomorrow, roomie and I are going to decorate our apartment....a tree and all the trimmings! If we don't ware ourselves out we may even venture over to roomies boyfriends apartment and decorate his too! Ahhh so fun!

Happy Decorating everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! We get a live tree too. This past weekend we went to the mountains to get ours and it was snowing like crazy. I'm talking at least a foot of snow on the ground. WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete