Tuesday, July 13, 2010

1st Pops in the Park

A few weeks ago, Steph, Marcus and I met and went to Pops in the Park. We had always wanted to go but none of us were ever able. Marcus went and put our blanket down that morning...before lunch...and we were set!

Being new to the whole Pops in the Park experience, we were definitely unprepared! We packed pretzels, crackers, M&Ms, wine and water. I will say I am in LOVE with my Tarjay picnic basket!!!!
We also happened to buy the same "on sale chair in a bag" bags! Complete with arm rests and cup holders! Woo hoo!


This was the view we had directly in front of us! It's puzzle worthy! HA!

This people were SERIOUS! A whole lotta wine, a bucket of koozies and bug spray! I could be friends with these people!




We had so much fun for our first Pops experience that we went back for the Patriotic July 4th show on July 3rd! Sad thing is, it's over until next summer!

1 comment: