Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TV

It's funny. I never really watched much TV. Sure, I've been all about Grey's Anatomy from the time it started in January 2005 until present day but that was about it.

And then I moved in with a family last year that had DVR and watched a lot of shows.

And now I love the following:

How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
19 Kids and Counting
Glee
NCIS
NCIS LA
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Army Wives
Brothers & Sisters

Really that's an extensive list! I consistently watch Grey's & Private Practice and I used to watch NCIS and the CBS shows on my laptop after they aired. However, when I signed up for cable in new apartment, I was blessed with DVR for FREE!!! That's right folks! Now I record just about everything that I used to watch but stopped watching because I was never home. I'm pretty pumped!

I am so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. We love our DVR. We tried to get rid of it but after a week we missed it! It's nice to always have your favorite shows available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like the last person on earth to NOT have DVR:(

    ReplyDelete