Sunday, April 25, 2010

Earth Day!

Thursday was Earth Day.
After work on Thursday I ventured to Lowes Foods.
I just needed a few things but was elated when I walked in and found out that about 10 sample stands were set up throughout the store!
JACKPOT!

I walked around and sampled some of the following items:
Organic iced coffee with cane sugar
Organic Strawberries and Cantaloupe
Some sort of Chicken (no sample because lots of people were waiting)
Organic Popcorn (which I bought and enjoyed earlier today)
A phenomenal veggie burger (Morning Star)
Recycled paper towels & toilet paper (it was a touch for softness sample)
Green Cleaning Products (mainly smell and how they cleaned windows)
Vanilla Wafers
Salsa

Wait blog readers....just when you thought this post couldn't get any better I must reveal...."That's not all!"

Once I checked out with my groceries I was handed this:



filled with this:

I LOVE GROCERY SHOPPING AND I LOVE EARTH DAY!

2 comments: