Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday w/Words

I'm getting ready to move into a different apartment pretty soon.
On Monday, I had the day off so I picked up my friend ABC from the airport and brought her back to her house. Well, we decided to walk from her house to where my new apartment is! It's only a little over 2 miles, and it was gorgeous out so we decided to go for a walk. Well, as we looked at the new, empty, waiting for people to move-in, apartment, we both decided that some chairs for the porch were necessary.

I mentioned to ABC that I saw big, plastic, Adirondack chairs outside of Harris Teeter ON SALE! I told her I wanted to get them but didn't have anywhere to store them for a month. She offered to store them in her garage but said that they'd probably go on sale again and that I should just wait. She's sneaky like that! :)

Little did I know....


that ABC got the chairs for me for my birthday and had them in her garage!!!!



*sorry this picture is blurry...it was taken using my phone*

Well, after work yesterday, I went to ABC's house for dinner and we all watched last weeks Grey's & Private Practice. As I was leaving, ABC said she had to show me something in the garage. So, here I am, in ABC's garage, sitting in my new chair!!!!! They are BRIGHT PINK and so comfy! Yes, ABC and I sat in the chairs, in her garage, late last night discussing what it'll be like to sit in the sun in these chairs!

I am so excited!

2 comments:

  1. That's SO fun!!

    My roommates and I bought those same chairs from Harris Teeter a few years ago for our apartment. We LOVED them :) We used to sit out there and do our bible study and we'd go out there and eat homemade icecream. SO much fun :)

    Ps. I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and bought the poster :)

    ReplyDelete