Saturday, March 6, 2010

College Friends

In college, I lived with S, who I live with now. The next year, S & K were roommates, but the 3 of us lived in the same suite because I was an RA. The year after that, S & K moved into an apartment 5 minutes from the apartment I moved into.

Well, K came to visit!!! I'm so excited for the 3 of us to hang out again! We haven't all been together since last May when K & I came to visit S. K is in Chapel Hill these days so it's not far away but it is so hard for the 3 of us to figure out when we have free schedules. Only the funny thing is, K is here, S has a meeting this morning, we'll all do lunch, I have to work this afternoon/tonight. Tomorrow S has morning plans, we'll all do church/brunch and I have to work.

Either way I'm so excited to show K the Queen City and just have a blast reminiscing about old times and talking about the future!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: