Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

Last night, ABC and I went to Target and grabbed some dinner in between watching last weeks Grey's & Private Practice.
I drove and I always pull into their driveway and turn around (which is about an 85 point turn) and leave my car facing the road so I can just drive right out. You should know that I don't like their driveway. It isn't straight and it's got a bit of a hill from the road to the top. However, ABC's best friend got married over the weekend and left their car at ABC's instead of the airport since they are on their Honeymoon. Due to said car being in the "way", ABC said I should just back INTO the driveway. Umm, no! Instead, I pulled in and it's a good thing I did!

This is what we found:

So naturally we had a photo shoot with the little guy! Mind you, it was well over 9:00.

ABC was really into getting the best possible picture!

If you look closely you can see the "blob" of a bunny to the right of the tire. ABC's pointing to help you out.

After at least 5 minutes of talking to the bunny and taking its picture, we decided it was time to watch Private Practice. So, ABC heads to the door. She screams, arms flailing and runs. Naturally, I do the same (I wasn't even near the door...it was a reaction!) and ask her what's going on.


She almost stepped on this:


Yep...another bunny. Another photo shoot!



Instead of entering the house through the side door, we entered through the garage. Bunny never moved. We had visions of the garage door opening and bunnies hopping out. It didn't happen. We could see the bunny out the window of the side door and started thinking "it was REALLY windy/rainy/gross last night, wonder if these bunnies got taken away from their homes/families?" We knew we needed to do something!


So, despite what they find in the wilderness that is the backyard, ABC saved the day!


Yea, he wasn't too impressed!


Anyway, I still think it was one of the Easter Bunny's spies! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, we raised one of those one time...with not so good results!! The Easter Bunny came early to your house!! FUN!

    ReplyDelete