Friday, March 19, 2010

Bovine Adventures!

The other day before I went to work, ABC and I went on an adventure!
We had a plan.

We were on a mission!

We went to IKEA!

And found this chair:




Which was SO comfortable! My brother has the same chair and every time he moves out and is home for the summer, my Mom, brother and I "fight" over who gets to sit in it. We keep the chair in the playroom (which is really the computer room but growing up it was the playroom so it'll never change!) when he comes home and it's one of those chairs that you could just sit in to sit in! So cozy!


We found this table:


The table seats 6 but I would only need to use it to seat 4 so it saves on space! And it comes in a lighter color!

And I came home with nothing you see in the pictures!


I ended up buying 4 containers that are supposed to be for the kitchen but I'm using them for paper clips/thumb tacks and office like stuff. And ABC bought woodland creature cookie cutters!


That store herds ya around like cattle (which made us realize we needed to go to Chick fil A for lunch!)and we looked at so much that it was just overload. I did decide that I'm not going to purchase a table until I actually move in so that I don't have to worry about storage. The funny thing is, the Ikea trip's main purpose was to find a couch but all of the couches made me feel like a GIANT! They were all so small...so sad!

After Ikea we went to Hobby Lobby and can I just say how much I LOVE that store! I bought a few things for my bathroom to hang on the wall and bought flowers and a vase to make a centerpiece! Everything was 50% off so I was pumped! I'll post pictures in a few weeks when I put everything together...I just can't pass up a 50% sale when I know I'll buy the stuff anyway!

We headed to Costco after that. Sampled food. Bought a bag of carrots.

Ate said carrots on way to Christian Chicken.

Enjoyed lunch.

Asked stranger to take our picture with the cow.

yes, i realize this is "just" the cow...but it was dressed up. and cute. and you already saw us w/cow that we were afraid to pick up/hold for our photo op!

Had a great day.

Went to work.

Thought about kitchen tables and couches!

2 comments:

  1. I love IKEA and Hobby Lobby!

    The playroom at my parent's house will still always be referred to as the playroom too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SO funny that you showed all that and only bought containers!!! You just teased us!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete