Saturday, January 9, 2010

Resolutions

2010

I'm not so great at picking a resolution each year.

Originally I thought I wanted to be more spontaneous in 2010 (and I did very well the first 48 hours)...but I'm a planner. Planning seems to be a downfall when trying to be spontaneous. I love to be organized and know what's coming next.

So...

I decided something that would make me (and others) happy would be to become a better friend to the USPS. That's right. The United States Postal Service. I've decided that the written word is dying and I am going to make it my goal in 2010 to send more random cards. more notes. More "hey how are you just checking in". Just more cards in general to friends...not because it is their birthday or anniversary...but just because I want to and I want to brighten their day.

So it may not be much of a resolution, but I'm ok with it.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! I like it! I love to receive mail. Great goal....gotta run send a card! :)

    ReplyDelete