Monday, March 21, 2011

Hair!

One of the things I despise about wearing my hair in any form of a pony tail is the fact that when I feel like letting it down, I end up with that line from it being up. I'm supposed to wear my hair back at work but sometimes I don't because I know I'll leave for a meeting and I don't want to have my hair back. It's hard to set rules when I sometimes don't follow them. BUT, a store next to where I work now sells these.....

http://www.emi-jay.com/

They are AWESOME! I've had my hair pulled back since 8:30 this morning. I took out the tie and had a faint line but it "falls" out within 15 minutes. I think the secret is the hair tie doesn't offer a strong/tight hold like a regular hair tie does. It's certainly worth trying!

I must say, I have no clue who these emi-jay people are, I've never met them, probably never will and I am no being compensated by them for this post nor am I endorsing them...I'm just passing on my excitement of having luscious locks with no hair tie line! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment