Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dreams can come true...

If you're a fan of my blog, you've probably heard (read) me mention how much I LOVE Dancing with the Stars and how I want to be a contestant. I've always said that I'm not a professional dancer and I'm not a star so it's not going to happen.
WELL...
Dove has teamed with Dancing with the Stars and offered a contest where you had to submit a video that was under 60 seconds mentioning Dove Visible Care Body Wash and DWTS. The winner receives a trip to CA to train and perform in a commercial that will air during the Season Finale of this season of Dancing with the Stars, which I wasn't too excited about the cast selection this time around but gosh darn it, after Monday night I am PUMPED!!!
So..........I submitted a video clip. CRAZY, right?!?!?!
I know. It's kind of out of my "quiet" element. I've never entered a national contest let alone submit a video for anything! I was fully clothed and made it look like I was only wearing a fun towel and basically just mentioned why I should be chosen. I probably won't be picked because they probably received a bunch of video clips but I didn't want to have regrets and I really want to be on DWTS! AND, I use Dove soaps and body wash anyway so I'm feeling good. I'll keep everyone posted if I hear anything!
NO REGRETS!
*This post is not endorsed by Dove and/or Dancing With The Stars. I am not being compensated. I was not asked to mention them in this post. I'm just a girl with a dream to be on DWTS!

3 comments:

  1. Girl...that would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you going to show us the video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl...they should totally pick YOU! Your video was great! So good seeing you today!

    ReplyDelete