Tuesday, March 15, 2011

1st to 12th

I woke up this morning and I was a resident of the First State.
I'll go to bed this evening being an official resident of North Carolina!

It was quite the experience! The DE DMV is rather different (and much easier/less time consuming) than the NC DMV.
I'll leave you with the following pictures from my hour standing in line...


Really, this was a full service parking lot....just check out the sign!



Where the magic happens.....

and when you're done....you can celebrate at El Reventon.....

I took this picture for Nonny. It may not be a propane tank but it's a decorate satellite dish!

2 comments:

  1. TOO funny Megan!!! I just saw this post. Welcome to our state...where you can get a tattoo, have your nails done, pick out new siding for your home and get $ for your gold...all while waiting to join our state!

    LOVE the dish!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny!
    Love that you took a picture of the satellite dish!

    ReplyDelete