Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Snapshot

Today's sermon was the first in the
"THIS IS HOW WE CHANGE THE WORLD"
series.

Thoughts to Ponder:
**Can I just say this was quite possibly my FAVORITE sermon and hit on every aspect of my week.
God is good!***
The 5 Mistakes I Seem To Make Over And Over Again

1. Worrying about a battle that God has already won
He wins every time! Beat the odds, God's always right on time you just have to trust Him. When you seek God in your battles, know that He's got this one just like the last one. God always wins!

2. Thinking that when people left it meant that I had lost
It's like you failed. Everybody isn't meant to stay in our life forever. Your destiny isn't determined by anyone who leaves your life.

3. Waiting for the destination instead of celebrating the journey
Enjoy the journey. The destination is a mirages and you will never arrive. Don't wait-celebrate that it's getting better.

4. Letting swagger jackers steal my joy
Do what God called, listen to those that love you, ignore the mean people!

5. Thinking that I have to fully understand in order to completely obey
Just go...make the turn before you know what's ahead. God blesses obedience. If God leads, follow!

You are the core team. Now have an impact for Jesus!
Embrace your place and embrace Gods plan for your life.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great post! I am really enjoying the Sunday Snapshots! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete