Friday, February 18, 2011

Red Carpet!

I'm feeling very behind with life and the blog world these days! What can I say....we have 24 hours in a day but sometimes I think we need more. Or maybe we just need shorter work days, or we don't need phones and computers for awhile and life would be a little easier? Laid back? Relaxed? A lot of people say we have the same amount of hours in a day as Einstein but really, he didn't have e-mail or voicemail or other social media outlets that require updating.
I didn't do a Sunday Snapshot this week because not only did I have time, but it was a special week....there wasn't a sermon, but there was the viewing of the documentary featuring the first/past 5 years of the church, from the beginning, behind the scenes, raw footage, present day and a glimpse into the future.


Instead of a Sunday Snapshot, I want to recount the Red Carpet Movie Premiere Weekend because it was AWESOME! I felt like such a celebrity (which is funny because I was on a local news channel Fri night but that's another story!)
Last Friday, the church had a Red Carpet Movie Premiere and it was AWESOME! I felt like such a celebrity! I'm talking red carpet, photo backdrop, those "danger" poles with red ropes, Hollywood Stars on the floor and an Ice Sculpture.

The 5 year This Is How We Change The World documentary was equally amazing and made me so proud to have found an incredible church and it made me realize how blessed I am.


The man with the BEST Vision!

Stop...collaborate and listen! Ice is back.... :)


Hollywood Stars!



My Small Group friend Nichole


Overall, it was a pretty cool weekend! Hope everyone had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment