Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sale Shopping!

I am a REALLY good sale shopper!
Yesterday after work, I ran some errands with ABC. Well, she was shopping for dinner items and I was just browsing. Until I remembered that I signed up to be an e-Vic member at HT.
WELL, I LOVE Chicken Cordon Bleu. I mean, I LOVE it. I think the majority of the scholarship dinners I attended in high school served Chicken Cordon Bleu and I was thrilled!
I recently discovered B @ rber Raw Chicken Cordon Bleu in the freezer section that's individually packaged and you can bake in your oven or toaster oven. Well, as an e-Vic member, it was ON SALE for 50% off. Carrots were on VIC and then eVic too...
SO....are you sitting down? Because this is AWESOME!
Baby Carrots were $1.99
I bought them for $1.20
....
Chicken Cordon Bleu was $12.79
I bought it for $4.34

WOO HOO!
I spent $5.74 and SAVED $9.15

No comments:

Post a Comment