Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten.

Since today is 10-10-10, I've decided to formulate a list of 10 things that I've enjoyed, but are no more.

1. Chocolate Snaps (seriously, the BEST chocolate cookies ever/from my childhood! They came in a small box but it was jam packed with flavor. I can still taste these treats!)



2. Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk (it is divine....I could eat just the cookie...and the chocolate...but sadly, can no longer purchase by the pint. Stupid B&J Flavor Graveyard)


3. Lowes Foods Frozen Wheat Bagels (I've explained this before..and breakfast just hasn't been the same)

3.1 Lender's Frozen Bagels in the RED bag (reminds me of spending the night at my grandparents and using "real stick butter" after double toasting the bagels! my Mom always bought ICBINB but Gramma always had real butter and "fake" butter)

4. Clear Pepsi (I'm not a soda drinker but I remember thinking this was cool when I was a kid)


5. Planters Peanut butter and PB Chocolate goodies...they were in the form of a peanut with a creamy pb/pb choc center but a wafer like outside. (my best friend Cassie and I would eat them by the bag during our middle school summers but I can't remember the exact name)


6. Who's the Boss (they just don't make tv like this anymore)



7. Friends/Seinfeld (I know the reruns are still on but really, it's not the same...and Seinfeld I'll watch now but rarely watched when it was an ongoing sitcom)




8. Gilmore Girls (Such a cute, wholesome show that ended too soon)




9. 7th Heaven (the earlier years...but again, a cute show with morals and values)


10. Coach/Wings

*all images used in this post were found using the search bar within Google Image*

Well, that's my list of 10. Hope everyone had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog post! I love the idea! Oh, and Gilmore Girls was one of my ALL TIME FAVS!

    ReplyDelete