Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Fall!

I LOVE Fall
I LOVE Candy Apples
(the candy part, not so much the apple. I mean I love apples alone, not with candy coating)
I LOVE Pumpkins and Pumpkin things
Well, it's certainly not fall like weather outside and that kind of makes me sad
But....
my Mom ROCKS!
Mother found Candy Apple Mix (which I still can't find in stores)
and
Pumpkin Spice ice cream topping
(which I've looked for and not found, but only looked for because Mom found it)
I am SO excited!!!!
I can't wait for it to be a bit cooler so I can make Candy Apples
(with a hint of cinnamon before dipping....yum!)

As for now, I just want to have a Pumpkin Carving Party where everyone can drink Hot Apple Cider, eat Candy Apples, have a great time and hand out candy to the Trick or Treaters!


1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the Pumpkin Spice ice cream topping!! I love anything Pumpkin! I will buy it but sadly, I am doing Weight Watchers so I won't eat any! I'll watch everyone else enjoy it though...and that brings me joy!!! Have a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete