Monday, September 20, 2010

TV

I have waited for this week since the end of May.
TV is BACK!
Finally, my DVR can come out of hibernation!
Here is my line up for the week/season....
MONDAY:
How I Met Your Mother
will Lily & Marshall decide to start a family?
what will happen to Robin now that Don left her?
will Robin and Barney get back together?
will Ted ever start to date his wife?
Rules of Engagement
I kind of just watch because it came on and now comes on in between shows that I do watch
will Adam and Jennifer ever get married?
are Jeff and Audrey really going to find a surrogate?
will Russell ever "grow up"?
Two and A Half Men
not really remembering the finale
I think Charlie was in legal trouble and unable to drive
Dancing with the Stars
I'd like to see Rick Fox do well
I just like the show for the fun of it
one day I'll be a star and be a contestant :)
TUESDAY:
NCIS
OH MY STARS!
Where is Gibbs?
Is Gibbs ok?
Is Gibbs' Dad ok?
So many questions!
NCIS LA
Who is and has been following Callen?
How will the team respond to the shooting involving
Glee
Will Sue ever express that she is pro New Directions
Will Will and Emma finally get together (goodbye Uncle Jesse)
Rachel and Finn :)
Quinn's reaction to adoption/Ms Cochran's new life w/baby
Just overall excited to have a show that makes me happy
WEDNESDAY:
I view today as a watch Mon/Tues shows.
Sometimes I'll watch Modern Family or Cougar Town
THURSDAY:
Big Bang Theory
Sheldon could have a girlfriend that's basically scientifically programmed for him
Will Penny and Leonard get back together?
Again, I'm super pumped for a show that makes me laugh 20 out of the 30 minutes it's on
30 Rock
Liz and Matt Damon....like that
Is Jack going to be a father?
Poor Nancy
Will Kenneth be allowed to return as a Page?
Grey's Anatomy
I have to be honest....I am kind of "dreading" this premiere
all of the dealing with the finale and that horrible thing that happened
Dr. Bailey pretending to be a nurse
Meredith loosing the baby that Derek didn't even know about
Cristina claiming Owen
Alex calling for Izzie but Lexi running for him not Sloan
ahhhhhhhh
Private Practice
The mourning of Dell
Maya being ok but realizing Dell is gone
Violet and Pete getting married..but really I vote for Addison and Pete
Cooper and Charlotte getting married
Naomi and Fife? Naomi realizing that William is gone
What happens between Sam and Addison?
FRIDAY:
perhaps another night to catch up...Thursday is a big night!
SATURDAY:
Saturday Night Live
sometimes it's just fun to watch
SUNDAY:
Desperate Housewives
Bree sharing a secret with Gaby
who has a child that's not theirs?
just general DH issues to resolve
Brothers & Sisters
Did Robert die?
If so will Kitty still run for office?
What happens to Ohai now that they found water?
Rebecca and Justin....what's in store
Just general family questions
Well, that's what I'm looking forward to this week.
So many questions.
A weeks worth of answers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not much of a television person but there ARE a few I love....Dancing With The Stars, Biggest Loser, 19 Kids And Counting and Little People Big World. And of course, GLEE!!

    ReplyDelete