Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stephanie & Marcus' Wedding

Stephanie and I met Halloween Night our Freshman Year of college.
We became instant friends and ended up being roommates sophomore year.
We also said that we were each others best roommate because we got along really well and we were both neat! In fact, we had such a great time as roommates during undergrad, I just happened to move in with her when I moved to the QC last year! :)
Stephanie and Marcus met as soon as our Senior year, his Sophomore year began.
Dave and Claire, the 6 week newlyweds, were at the wedding!!!
Lindsay, Katrina and I met the first night of college our Freshman year! It was SO MUCH FUN catching up with them! We all live in NC but are spread out.

Kat and I enjoyed some cake on the steps. That's how we roll!


And they're off!


Yep, Steph wore hot pink shoes! They were pretty cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment