Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Snapshot

Today was the 3rd week of 4 for the Grapes and Giants Sermon Series. We had Pastor James Macdonald as the guest speaker. The cool thing is, he delivered 3 different sermons for each service. That's awesome! Though I do feel sad that I missed out on 2 sermons but they are available online so I'll take it! Instead of preaching from Ephesians, the sermon I attended was based on James 1:1-8 and "Why Trials?" Consider your trials joy-joy is a supernatural power What happened to me? Why am I here on Earth? How can this advance that purpose? Do you believe that God is in control? Do you believe that God is good? Will you wait by faith until you see it? hupo-mene=under remain when the pressures on, remain under complain-bail-criticise-fold the longer you remain under the harder it gets
even the donkey knows the palm and blankets he's carrying aren't for him

No comments:

Post a Comment