Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Snapshot

Have I mentioned how much I am LOVING the Grapes and Giants Sermon Series????


Purpose: The Prequel to Power

Ephesians 1:3-14
God has made the promise and given the blessing but I must take possession. 1. Before God made the world He made a plan for me. Ephesians 1:4 It's not fake, it's fixed. The outcome is decided and we won! 2. Before God called me to do something special He chose me to be something special. Ephesians 1:4 Ephesians 1:5 We obsess over direction but neglect character. When you know who you are, you will know what to do. 3. Before I can find my purpose I must lose myself in Gods passion. Ephesians 1:6 Ephesians 1:12 4. Before it all fell apart God has a plan to put ot back together Ephesians 1:7-10 5. Before I chose to live for God He chose to live in me. Ephesians 1:11 6. Before God can give you the land as your possession you've got to give Him your LIFE as His possession. Ephesians 1:14
You have every spiritual blessing if you believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment