Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Snapshot 1

I've fallen off of the blog train but I'm trying to get a ticket to get back on!
In an effort to keep myself accountable, I've decided to at least have 1 post each Sunday for the three of you that probably still read my blog. :)
I've titled this blog series, "Sunday Snapshot". Creative right?! HA!
Well, "Sunday Snapshot" is going to be similar each week. I want to be able to recount what I've learned in church, record it on here and share it with you. It is my goal to do this for a year, or really the next 50 weeks...I realize I missed out last week, so instead of me offering 52 weeks worth of Sunday Snapshots, I'm offering 51. 1 shy of a year. Bummer.
I attend a large and rapidly growing church that I LOVE. I've never felt so great in a church before so I think that says something.
Today's sermon was the first for the "GET BACK" series.
Thoughts to Ponder:
1. Don't play God when you've got it
-what good is it to make great time if you're headed in the wrong direction?
2. Don't blame God when it's gone
-sometimes we forget God in our success but blame Him in our failure
3. Find the music
-use natural means to kick start supernatural momentum
4. Dig some ditches
-get ready for the blessing your believing in as if it's yours
Phrases to enjoy:
You can make it. Don't give up. God is with you. No matter what.
You can't make God send you the right person but you can be the right person.
Song to listen to:
So there it is. My first Sunday Snapshot. Completely random, but informative.
Hope everyone has had a GREAT weekend!

1 comment: