Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Please, put baby in the corner!

SERIOUSLY!
We all know I'm a huge DWTS fan and I want to be a contestant
(the whole not a star and not a professional dancer gets in the way of that dream....not to mention I took dance when I was in kindergarten and I think I finished in 1st or 2nd grade)!
Anyway, Jennifer Grey (yep, "Baby" from Dirty Dancing) is such a whiny diva and I just want her gone! I feel bad for her partner Derek because he is AWESOME. Though, I don't feel as bad for Derek as I did for Tony last season because Kate Gosselin is just obnoxious and rude. I'm sad Rick Fox and his partner Cheryl Burke were voted off last night, and I'm really proud of Bristol Palin and Mark because she has really come out of her shell and I'm sure this whole "performing in front of a bunch of people live each week and having a high profile mom is stressful", I also think Kurt Warner and Anna have done an awesome job! I love wholesome, fun shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment