Sunday, November 15, 2009

oh my stars! i started a blog!

Hello Blog World!

I feel compelled to dedicate this first entry to the two gals that suggested that I start a blog. I know that it's possible to link to other blogs, but let's face it, I have no idea how any of this whole "having my own blog thing" works! Really, I've probably spent the better part of a year reading a handful of blogs (what can I say, I was unemployed and found hope and humor from reading about other people while endlessly seeking a job), of people I've never even met. First it was my 7th grade literature teacher (ok, so i know her). From her blog I discovered MckMama and miracle baby Stellan. Next, I found Bring the Rain, and the touching story about the oh too short life of sweet baby Audrey Caroline. Angie's blog led me to Kelly's Korner and her adorable miracle baby, Harper. I also discovered the Williams' family and feel blessed to have met Patrice, Matt and their cutie pie of a son, Jonah. The funniest blog world to real life story....meeting the creator of Graham Crakas mother-in-law, and of course having to start to read her blog and finally, after almost two months...creating my own! Gasp!

I'm still getting the hang of life in a new city as well as having a blog. Who knows, this could be tons of fun! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Yeh...good for you!!! Delaware has a blog! If I didn't call you Delaware, I would call you cup cake girl! jealous that you get to see my baby often, but glad she gets to eat your cupcakes! Can't wait to *meet* you here on the blog! Welcome to the BLOG WORLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!

    I'm excited that you finally started a blog :)
    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete