Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Code Orange Christmas

Readers-

It's no secret. I LOVE my church! I mean I think about moving and I realize "Megan, if you move, you won't have Elevation" and then I realize how much my life has changed and how truly blessed I am to be surrounded by such awesome people and I come back to my world. :)
Now, anyone that attends Elevation will most likely tell you they love it, they are proud of it and they are involved but it's not for everyone. And that is definitely ok!!!! However, I wanted to share the link below. I wish it was the entire Worship Experience from beginning to end so that you could fully grasp the energy and excitement and message, but it's a few snippets and Pastor Steven's sermon and it really is just powerful. Even sitting at the computer I am PUMPED!


Code Orange Christmas @ Elevation Church
I can't watch without crying. I can't think of the service I attended without getting teary eyed. It was powerful. It was awesome. It was just amazing!
I mean the Global Choir! That was AWESOME!


Code Orange Christmas:
6 locations
30 services
2182 people stood to their feet to profess Jesus as their savior!
Merry Christmas!
God is. God was. God will be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment