Friday, June 17, 2011

Christen & Jimmy's Wedding!

On Sunday, May 29, 2011 at 6:00pm I had the honor of attending Christen & Jimmy's gorgeous, amazingly HOT outdoor wedding! :) Despite the heat, it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding! I am SO HAPPY for these two amazing people to begin their life together as one!




I really liked the lanterns that were hanging in the huge "shade" tree!

The cutest flower girl enjoying some jelly beans after placing the flowers down the aisle!


It was a beautiful, very hot, ceremony that lead to a cocktail party in the backyard and then the reception in the tent....with a candy bar!


I LOVED the decorations! It was so simple yet fun and elegant and just awesome! This was the first outdoor wedding I've attended and it was stunning!




I kind of want a big tree branch in my apartment to hang pictures off of now!


The cakes! The cake was soooo yummy!!!!!!!!




The bridesmaids serenaded Christen with "It's raining men" it was cute! Oh and the father daughter dance was the best father daughter dance I've seen in person!!!!! This was such a fun wedding!




Congratulations you two! I am SO excited to watch you start your life together! You are such a blessing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment